Iâ€™ve reached a stage in life that almost all my friends are married / engaged / committed. They no longer have time for me as friendship has taken a backseat. Now-a-days I find a lot of time during weekends than before and I think I must spend them wisely. So Iâ€™ve developed couple of hobbies to spend my time wisely. So these are some activities which Iâ€™ve engaged myself at present;Â
- Travelling and
But I donâ€™t think those activities are sufficient because they donâ€™t keep me engaged during weekdays. Yes I still find some time during weekdays and I think can learn cooking so that I can specialize in some recipeâ€¦
So you might wonder why this sudden interest?
There is couple of reasons.Â
- Iâ€™ve been a foodie for long since I drive a lot during weekends and will try our in different restaurants.
- When I slowed down my driving for last one year that got compensated thru travelling where in I tried different eat outs at different places.
- Then in Madurai I normally I eat out at different places and got excited by seeing different family joints specializing in different recipe.
- Then next inspiration came after reading how Colonel Harland Sanders evolved his friend chicken recipe.
After this I thought why not I learn some recipe and specialize that. Now after considering these cases Iâ€™ve zeroed on a recipe which I can specialize.Â
- Egmore Alsa Mall Sandwitch
- Taj Coromandel Ghilee Briyani
- Ambur Khaja Restaurant Briyani
- Madurai Amma Mess Briyani
- Madurai Chapathi Park Chapattiâ€™s
- Madurai Ayyapan Kadaiâ€™s Dosaâ€™s
- Sindhiâ€™s Dhinsha
- KFC Chicken
So being a Vegetarian my options are limited but I didnâ€™t want to restrict my options and I thought Briyani would be my choice and Iâ€™m planning to buy all kitchen kits and start cooking once I reach Madurai.
Let me mark this blog today and see when I evolve my cooking skills and come out with a unique recipe and carve a niche for myself.
Until then wish me best LUCK!!!!