Off late the biggest trolled personality in whatsapp, facebook, Twitter and other social platforms from Tamil Nadu is Captain VijayKanth!!
“The Real Vijayakanth” is an initiative by behindwoods to show us how he built his career and his helping nature!!
Let’s look at this video first… Pls excuse as the video is voiceovered in Tamil!!
A brief of what was conveyed in the video;
- Made it big without any background or support in cinema industry!!
- Known for giving opportunity to many actors & directors by introducing them through his films!!
- Known for uplifting many uplifting many struggling actors, directors, producers and technicians!!
- Helped actor Vijay & Surya to leverage his popularity by acting in supportive roles during the early stages of their career!!
- First to introduce food for everyone at his shooting spots!!
- Brought Nadigar Sangam (Actors Association) out of debts by organising International shows!!!
These days Kollywood directors have become too adventurous and they are experimenting different things. Though the movie comes good or not I’m happy because they setting new dimension to tamil cinema. Last weekend watched the movie GOA twice. I like the movie for two reasons;
- One because it is produced by my sweet heart Soundarya Rajinikanth
- Two it is A Venkat Prabhu movie.
First thing i can tell about the movie is it doesn’t disappoint and it is worth spending the money. Venkat has created a niche for himself and he doesn’t disappoint his audience. As usual there is not story line and it is the screenplay that is directors strength area.
The concept of Gay relationship in tamil cinema is different and that has been showcased very elegantly and also there is a Gay duet which is also cool. Yuvan has rocked with his music and all songs rocks. Premji excels in acting. I don’t know how Sampath Raj excels in acting in Venkat Prabhu movies alone. In all other movies he is mediocre. He has really shown expressions and mannerisms which gives a feel of watching a real gay.
I don’t know why Vijay is made a bhakra in almost all movies these days. Over all it is a perfect holiday to GOA.
Kutty is one other movie which i watched for Pongal. This movie had more expectations next to Aayirathil Oruvan since it starts Dhanush. It is a remake of Telegu super hit flick Arya 1.
Since the concept is an one liner (A guy tries to win over a girl who is already in love). Movie depends more on screenplay. So i want to share my thoughts on character.
- Dhanush has shown he is a natural actor and has done his part well. But i can say he has taken this role too lightly and has given a performance less than what he is known for.
- Shriya Saran has an image with Kollywood audience and there is a conflict between her image & her character in this movie. Otherwise she has done her prat.
- Sameer Dattani alies Dhyan a Kannada hero has debuted as Villain in the movie. He has over performed and was below average in his acting too. Don’t know if he has followed the way he acts in Kannada or is it because of his lack of understanding of local language? anyways he got to improve if he needs a hold in kollywood.
- Devi Sri Prasad has let us down with his music after giving a marvelous performance in Kandasamy.
- Comedians Aarthi, Srinath, Mayilsamy were all wasted and comedy is by comedians in mediocre.
Movie is a good entertainer and can be watched with family & it is not boring.