Got this WhatsApp forward in the morning;
அண்ணாவின் சமாதி மெரினாவில் அமைந்தவுடன் திமுக இரண்டாக உடைந்தது .எம்ஜிஆர் அதிமுகவை தொடங்கினார்.
எம்ஜிஆரின் சமாதி மெரினாவில் அமைந்தவுடன் அதிமுக ஜா,ஜெ என உடைந்தது.
அம்மாவின் சமாதி மெரினாவில் அமைந்தவுடன் சசிகலா,இபிஎஸ்&ஓபிஸ் என்று உடைந்தது.
இப்பொழுது கருணாநிதியின் சமாதி மெரினாவில்.?
Once Anna was cremated in Marina, DMK was split, and MGR formed ADMK.
Once MGR was cremated ADMK got split into ADMK(Janaki) & ADMK(Jayalalitha).
Once Amma(Jayalalitha) was cremated in Marina, it got split between EPS & TTV. Dinakaran.
Now, Karunanidhi got cremated in Marina?
Caste system was evolution as per time and conditions!!!
- I heard Mudaliars were converts from Jainism.
- Kallars were soldiers of Pandya Kings. After the fall of the Pandya dynasty, their soldiers got forcefully migrated into the forest(Somewhere, around today’s Theni district). With no education and civilisation. Eventually, they had to rob for survival. Which ultimately became their caste.
- Similarly, Pandya Kings Lineage was, forced migrated to another side. Finally, they became Pallars. Today they are classified as SC.
Kallars & Pallars should be a less than 600-year-old caste assuming the fall of the Pandya Dynasty around 1400.
Once we got colonised, Britishers amplified the caste divide, by destroying the history and used it for the benefit of religious conversion.
Caste system was once created to benefit the ecosystem. Caste System was built around skills, and that formed a lineage and carried over generations. But, it has become irrelevant now as;
- Today we have moved away.
- Today we are living in an era which criticises nepotism.
- Today a goldsmith son is a Software Engineer and a priest son is a banker.
I don’t see a point in an identity which we no longer practice. For example, Chettiars were an influential community in Tamil Nadu, and they were money lenders or merchants. I’m sure many of the Chettiars have built a career in Software, Movie, Politics, Medicine etc. which is out of their community business(குல தொழில்).
I don’t see a point in having an identity which we are no longer a part of it.
It is time we move forward and break the divides around caste and religion. Let’s fight against appeasement politics, let’s kill nepotism, let’s get the common civil code.
Let’s practice what we preach.
A few people fail in life. In any case, the manner in which you respond to those failures is the thing that separates victors and failures. We ought to evade failure since it would mean we never made enough of an effort at something to have fizzled.
Everyone fails; in business, in a relationship, in school.
I have a lot of exceptional experiences with failures. It showed me a couple of things in life, which I think everybody here must know.
- Failures encouraged me to end up victorious!
- Failure is the manner in which I learned.
- Failure is the manner by which built my abilities and become mentally tough.
- The more I failed, the more experienced I became.
- Failure made me fight the war. We can’t leave the fight midway and could return alive.
- Failures can train us to handle humiliations.
- Failure slaps out in the open while success embraces us in private, such as the reality.
- Failure is not the end. It’s the place another life starts.
- Failure indicates who honestly cares for us. Try not to end your life if disappointment appends you.
Fail as much as you can. That is the quickest method to achieve success.
Swiggy is down after the order got completed!!!
There is this error displayed “Something seems broken. Our best minds are working”
Order was completed by 8.05 PM and still the nothing happened.
Now I’m starving and feeling drowsy to dine out.
Growing Bonsai has become my new hobby… It was raining for a week and I thought it was right time for hunting semi grown Neem Saplings!!!
Went for hunting saplings near the banks of Vaigai River and because of rains, was able to pull the plants easily…
I was able to pot 10 New Neem Bonsai’s… I pruned pruned the leafs, branches and stems…
Here are the pictures of my new additions…
Aerial view of my bonsai plants!!
Our Iyyapanthangal Outlet got damaged by fire. It was very unfortunate and frustrating news to start the day with.
Got a call by 5 AM from one of my director that our shop got damaged because of fire.
Must thank the cops and fire fighters for bringing down the fire and for their support.
They say it happened because of gas burst, but we had no gas inside the outlet. It was all induction based appliances. But there was no point in investigating.
This outlet in Iyyapanthangal has many first;
- It was our first Coffee Outlet.
- It was our profitable outlet.
- It was our flagship outlet.
- It was located near to my house.
This is the picture of the outlet when our honorable CM of the day passed away. There was no shops open and I took the risk to run the outlet to serve the people. Many people including cops appreciated us for keeping it open as there was no shops open near the vicinity.
For, now I’ve to thank the cops, fire fighters, my friend Ravi and the Land Lord for their support during this tough time.
Now, we are considering many options and one of the option is to completely close down the outlet.
Front yard garden Phase I is ready with planting of;
- Vatiety of Diandus
- Indian Barl(Vilvam)
Waiting for the arrival of few more saplings to start my Phase II work!!
I’ve been incliented towards bonsai since my school days. I tried making my need bonsai biring the 1990’s, those were the days where there was no internet and I lacked resources to practice.
Something struck my mind about bonsai and immediately I checked for bonsai related videos in YouTube. There were pleanty of DIY videos.
Showed the video to my driver and he was so excited to see such a thing existed and he wanted to be a part of the experiment.
We created a checklist to start with;
- River Rock Stones
- Hunt for Neem/Palm/Banyan tree(We were lucky to get good Neem & Palm tree)
- Clay Soil
- Bonsai Pot
Though I wanted to be a part of the tree hunt. I stayed our because it being a week day, I didn’t want to waste on my productive working hours.
My driver was handy and we interacted thru WhatsApp in collecting things. I selected the pot and the tree thru the WhatsApp images he shared with me.
I had Cocopeat, Vermicompost, Redsand in my garding kit. Also we had good clay soil in my house and we used it. Vaigai river flows right behind my community and we were able to get river rocks from there.
Then in less than 30 min we were able to complete our experiment of setting up our Bonsai.
We had good fun and excitement.
Next day being a Saturday, I wanted to add Coconut to my collection and immediately went to a nearby nursery and was able to source a month old plant.
As we had the resources handy and with the help of YouTube we did our Coconut Bonsai too in 30 min.
Now, it is the patience part. It is time to maintain it and see the results. Next 45 days is going to be fun.
Once succeed in my experiment. I’ll video shoot the making process and I’ll post it as a separate blog.
This is what is left of the Left parties in India!!