- Tries to use credit card in road side hotel.
- Drinks and carries mineral water and always speaks of healthÂ conscious.
- Sprays duo such so that he doesn’t need to take bath.
- Sneezes and says ‘Excuse me’.
- Says “Hey” instead ofÂ “Hi”.
Â Â Â Â Â Â Says “Yogurt” instead says “Curds”.
Â Â Â Â Â Â Says “Cab” instead of “Taxi”.
Â Â Â Â Â Â Says “Candy” instead of “Chocolate”.
Â Â Â Â Â Â Says “Cookie” instead of “Biscuit”.
Â Â Â Â Â Â Says “Free Way” instead of “Highway”.
Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Says “got to go” instead of “Have to go”.
Â Â Â Â Â Â Says “Oh” instead of “Zero”, (for 704, says Seven Oh Four Instead of Seven Zero Four)
- Doesn’t forget to crib about air pollution. Keeps cribbing every time he steps out.
- Says all the distances in Miles (Not in Kilo Meters), and counts in Millions. (Not in Lakhs)
- Tries to figure all the prices in Dollars as far as possible (but deep down the heart multiplies by 43 times).
- Tries to see the % of fat on the cover of a milk pocket.
- When need to say Z (zed), never says Z (Zed), repeats “Zee” several times, if the other person unable to get, then says X, Y Zee(but never says Zed)
- Writes date as MM/DD/YYYY, on watching traditional DD/MM/YYYY, says “Oh! British Style!!!!”
- Makes fun of Indian Standard Time and Indian Road Conditions.
- Even after 2 months, complaints about “Jet Lag”.
- Avoids eating more chili (hot) stuff.
- Tries to drink “Diet Coke”, instead of Normal Coke.
- Tries to complain about any thing in India as if he is experiencing it for the first time.
- Pronounces “schedule” as “skejule”, and “module” as “mojule”.
- Looks speciously towards Hotel/Dhaba food.
Few more important
- From the luggage bag, does not remove the stickers of Airways by which he traveled back to India, even after 4 months of arrival.
- Takes the cabin luggage bag to short visits in India, tries to roll the bag on Indian Roads.
- Tries to begin conversation with “In US ….” or “When I was in US…”