It is festive time at Masaniamman Temple for last two weeks… Temple is decorated with lights and it is music, free food and multiple entertainment for this two week…
They call it Kundam Festival where 1000’s of people will run over fire like this;
They call Masaniamman as goddess of Mayanam(Burrial Ground) and the final rituals for the goddess happens at a Burrial Ground…
Below are the grand light work around the temple!!!
Lighting of Lord Ganesha!!!
Lighting of Godess Masaniamman
Lighting around the Gopiram(Temple Entrance Tomb)
People cooking for Anna Dhanam(Free Food)
People coming out after collecting the free food!!!
Yesterday was one rare day where every thing happened as per plan and without any deviation!!!
The day started at Anaimalai, Pollachi and after spending some time with my better half, started my days mission;
- Reached Palani by 9.30 AM and had a meeting with Palani Reporters for our Citizen Journalist(IamCJ.in) initiative!!
- Then started driving to Dindigul and it was founders meeting over the drive about the progress and planning for IamCJ.in with Dinesh.
- On reaching Dindigul went to attend my friend Close Buddy Stalin wife’s Valaikappu(Bangle Function).
- Then accepted Dinesh request to have lunch at his home and thanks to his mother for the delicious lunch.
- Then came back to Madurai and took a 15 min power nap.
- Then again went for a retrospection meeting with Swami, Saravanan & Nadesh.
- Closed the day with dinner at newly opened A2B Restaurent at Solavandhan..
Over all it was a fulfilling day as no plan got deviated and every thing happened for satisfaction.
It was a fantastic Sunday morning where I got up late and did things at my own will!!!
Important task of the day was to goto Pollachi to complete my wife’s part of documentation for the banking work to be executed in Chennai!!
On checking the checklist and everything set started my drive from home!!
Over all what to say??? It was a fulfilling trip where;
- I had a wonderful Brunch!!!
- Filled up Gas!!!
- Had a thought provoking with Saravanan!!!
- Then it was a wonderful 180 KM drive and Music!!!
On reaching homecoming out that I forgot to carry the main document required to complete the bank work!!
From then on it was mood swings and lost all the fun that came along the way!!! Need to check the root cause for forgetfulness!!!