Travelling, driving and business are three things I enjoy the most… When all the three converges then it is a bliss…
Sunday started with boredom and just thought of leaving to Madurai by afternoon…
These tweets shows my boredom!!!
Halfway through the drive checked with Dinesh if he was free and where was he?? He said he was in Dindigul and I took a detour at Trichy and drove to Dindigul…
We met by 8.30 PM for dinner cum business meeting at Hotel Maha Jothi in Dindigul!!!
After the review we segregated the completed task, in progress task and to be started from last week list;
- Logo design
- Document all expenses
- Update linked in profile
- PPT for IamCJ
- PPT feedback from Anand
- Site Setup
- Document all feedback
- Talking with reporters
Not yet started
Wrapped up the meeting after creating the ToDo List for this week;
- Carry forward In-Progress & Not Yet Started task
- Write on daily challenges
- Document feedback from alpha team
Yesterday was one rare day where every thing happened as per plan and without any deviation!!!
The day started at Anaimalai, Pollachi and after spending some time with my better half, started my days mission;
- Reached Palani by 9.30 AM and had a meeting with Palani Reporters for our Citizen Journalist(IamCJ.in) initiative!!
- Then started driving to Dindigul and it was founders meeting over the drive about the progress and planning for IamCJ.in with Dinesh.
- On reaching Dindigul went to attend my friend Close Buddy Stalin wife’s Valaikappu(Bangle Function).
- Then accepted Dinesh request to have lunch at his home and thanks to his mother for the delicious lunch.
- Then came back to Madurai and took a 15 min power nap.
- Then again went for a retrospection meeting with Swami, Saravanan & Nadesh.
- Closed the day with dinner at newly opened A2B Restaurent at Solavandhan..
Over all it was a fulfilling day as no plan got deviated and every thing happened for satisfaction.