Job Title -1
Trainee – PHP Programmers
Experience: 0 â€“ 6 months
Candidate must have excellent academics those can be recruited as Trainee â€“ PHP Programmer.
Development & maintenance of Web Applications using LAMP technologies.
Location: Madurai. Tamilnadu
No. of positions: 5
Job Title – 2
Experience: 6 months â€“ 2 years
We are looking for someone who is well versed in LAMP technologies.
Candidate should have good communication skills, possess strong leadership qualities. Experience in managing a team and client interaction will be added advantage.
Candidate with expertise in development of PHP/ My SQL, Ability to Understand client needs and Execute project on their own.
Annual Salary: Based on experience.
Location: Madurai. Tamilnadu
No. of positions: 11
Kindly help us by forward the requirement to your known onesâ€¦ To know more about our company please visit http://www.cogzidel.com.
Kindly forward your reference to email@example.com.
Hexolabs! Our Campus Wire Internship Program aims to broaden the student’s perspective by providing an exposure to real life organizational and environmental situations. It is the most effective aid in enabling students to relate theory to practice. We encourage students from the following streams; however, this program is open to anyone who proves to be exceptionally talented.
- Interaction Design/ HCI
- Industrial Design
- Design Management
- Information Technology
- Marketing, HR, Management
Being an intern designer at Hexolabs means you need to:
- Be passionate about your work with clear ideas about your specific field of knowledge.
- Be a dedicated and smart team-player who enjoys working collaboratively with people of diverse mindsets – We believe that this miscellany of thoughts and approaches leads to breakthrough ideas and innovative outcomes.
- Be stimulated by challenges and ambiguity – An ideal designer at Hexolabs is a person who loves the challenge of a problem with an unknown answer. You should have the ability to take an embryonic/ amorphous idea, develop it, and create a working solution or prototype.
Company welcomes outstanding design, technology and engineering research talents. If you are confident and feel yourself up to the challenge, please mail your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
eFarm is inviting interns and freshers !! If you or someone you know
may be looking for an internship position, please do forward.
We are inviting interns to participate in working on some exciting new
projects at eFarm.(By exciting, we don’t mean taking a thousand photo
copies or getting chai for the boss 😉 )
The internships are crafted in such a way so that one can choose to
work on a specific area of choice, and take the project through
completion till the go live stage during the internship period
itself. For details on projects , application instructions, please refer to :
Disciplines and Open positions
The internships are across a wide variety of disciplines. Also each
project would be comprised of multi-disciplinary team members. The
following are indicative of the number of positions open at this
- Agriculture , Post Harvest technologies (4)
- Supply chain management (4)
- Sales and Marketing (5)
- Food Science , catering (3)
- Economics (2)
- IT Software Development (8) – Computer Science,
- Product design / Industrial design (2)
- Retailing, Branding, Franchising (2)
- Visual communication , Graphic arts (2)
- Finance , Accounts (2)
- HR (1)
- Social Science , Rural studies (2)