He might never have discoveredÂ America, because he would have had to answer all the following questions:
- Where are you going?
- With whom?
- How are you going?
- To discover what?
- Why only you?
- What do I do when you are not here?
- Can I come with you?
- When will you be back?
- Would you have dinner at home?
- What would you bring for me?
- You deliberately made this plan without me, didn’t you?
- You seem to be making a lot of these programs lately…
- Answer me why?
- I want to go to my mothers house.
- I want you to drop me there.
- I don’t want to come back ever!
- What do you mean, OK?
- Why aren’t you stopping me?
- I don’t understand what this whole discovery thing is about.
- You always do things like this.
- Last time you also did the same thing!
- Nowadays you always seem to do this kind of stuff.
- I still don’t understand what else is left to be discovered!