Review of my 2010 New Year Resolutions
We are approaching the end of 2010 I wanted to review how far I was successful in full-filling all my new year resolutions. Sadly none of the resolutions were accomplished…
- Make my first Abroad Travel this year.
- Start my Book on “Hardships of First Generation Actors” and publish it this year itself.
- Workout & Have a good physique.
- Getting a Pretty wife or a Girl Friend .
- Start Collecting Expensive Gadgets & Buying expensive merchandise.
- Become a Golfer.
- Become a Good Photographer.
- Mentoring Budding Entrepreneurs.
- Starting 2 more entities under Cogzidel Group.
- Creating a residual income other than my mainstream income.
- Learn swimming.
- Start Open Terrace Networking to help startups & SME to network with professional and fellow entrepreneurs.
- Join Chennai Tracking Club & go for more tracking.
- Long drives to Pondy, Madurai, Bangalore, Mysore & GOA.