Lessons from Bed Room
When I woke up this morning from bed & asked myself;
What is life all about?
What are some of the secrets of success in life?
The answers were right there in your room;
- The Fan said – Be cool.
- The Roof said – Aim high.
- The Window said – See the world.
- The Clock said – Every minute is precious.
- The Mirror said – Reflect before you act.
- The Calendar said – Be up to date.
- The Door said – Push hard for your goals.
- The Carpet said – Kneel down and pray.
Carry a Heart that never Hates. Carry a Smile that never Fades. Carry a Touch that never Hurts.