Points to Ponder in a country where rich become rich and poor becomes poorer;
- We live in a nation where Rice is Rs.40/- per kg and Sim Card is free.
- Pizza reaches home faster than Ambulance and Police.
- Car loan @ 5% but education loan @ 12%.
- Students with 45% get in elite institutions thru quota system and those with 90% get out because of merit.
- Where a millionaire can buy a cricket team instead of donating the money to any charity. 2 IPL teams are auctioned at 3300 crores and we are still a poor country where people starve for 2 square meals per day.
- Where the footwear, we wear, are sold in AC showrooms, but vegetables, that we eat, are sold on the footpath.
- Where everybody wants to be famous but nobody wants to follow the path to be famous.
- Assembly complex buildings are getting ready within one year while public transport bridges alone take several years to be completed.
- Where we make lemon juices with artificial flavors and dish wash liquids with real lemon. Think about it!