Pasha is one place where I had only happy memories… In fact when I had to migrate to Madurai for a year this was the only place that I missed…
This is a place I went for bottom fishing & gained some business networks….
Am in this place after almost 2 years… A lot has changed since then like;
- No party beyond 3 AM
- Not a single old friend of mine is here
- It is not a Jam packed crowd
Only difference is I entered as a stag this time…
And the only similarity is Anand Nataraj… He has never changed & still his hunt continues……………
We have decided to party last Saturday and all arrangements were planned ahead. The original plan was to head to 10 Downing Street in North Boag road as we wanted to goto a different place. My friends promised to come with two of his girl friends to take us in.Â
But things started too disastrous as usual. My friends got help up in a party in ECR and I got engaged in business meetings. The girls asked us to pick then before 9 o clock which were unable to do it.Â
Now all confusions started & some how we achieved what we wanted. Here is a synopsis of the night;Â
- I & my friends reached the place by 11 o clock.
- We were not allowed inside as we were stags.
- Kudos to our celebrity friend with whose help we were let it. But it was 11.40 PM.
- The floor was closed by 12 o clock and we literally did nothing.
- We didnâ€™t want to spoil the day and we headed to Pasha. Again with the help of celebrity friend.
- This was the first time I enjoyed danced with unknown babes. That too because of my celebrity friend. Girls approached him to dance with them and since we were his friends we got along well.
- Then this time Udayanidhi Stalin didnâ€™t make it to the night and the place was closed by 2 o clock in the morning.
- We were litrally asked to leave the parking lot because it was the day of Babri Masjid demolition.
- Still we were not fully happy and we planned to head to Checkers.
- Checkers was a pacca local crowd. But I enjoyed a lot here as this was something new and interesting.
- Then we were there doing some Bottom Fishing till 5 AM.
- Then we were too tired and I reached home only by 5.30 in the morning.Â
So we started with 10 Downing then hopped to Pasha & finally hopped to checkers. At the end of the day I was happy and an electrifying evening.
This saturday (21/11/1009) i went to Pasha a Discotheque in Chennai. Itz been 2 years since i’ve been to a Discotheque. A lot has changed since then.
This time i went along with a couple of celebrities and a relative of a MP. So, we were allowed in as Stacks. Since i went with celebrities i got linked with Richard, Gayatri Raghuram & Narein.
This time it was a electrifying experience as danced with some celebrity girls and with some expats.
Time ran so fast and now-a-days timings has been cut short to 1AM, previously discos were open till 3 AM. I was not in a mood to end the day.
When i made up my mind to wrap the day. There came a surprise. Udayanidhi Stalin entered the floor by 1 AM and he stayed for 2 more hours and we were able to hang around till 3 AM.
Then we went to TAJ to have my favorite Gilli Briyani. Over all my Credit Card burned. But it was a day to cherish after a long long time.
Then reached home by 4 AM and did some office work and slept by 6 AM and slept the whole Sunday.