Exactly on 25th January all my liquid cash has exhausted. This is because;
- Of under performance during the month of December and kudos to X’Mas & New Year.
- New Year bash expenditure.
- Pongal holidays drained some liquidity as i watched two movies for pongal & i drove a lot.
- As per my new year resolution i brought a iPod shuffle.
- Brought some Golf Gears.
- Saarang IIT cultural had suck some money.
All the above mentioned reasons were addition to my weekend parties, traveling & movie watch. You all can wonder how i managed to live for last one week??
Courtesy to credit cards. I’ve been traveling places without a single rupee and still enjoying to the core… Living without money and passing time is one of the best experiences i’ve ever come across.
When I got an invitation to CEO lifestyle i got carried away with lots of things that were displayed in the stalls. So, i thought i must buy something from the fair and have a New Year resolution based on it.
So, one of the new year resolution is to Buy an indoor Golf Putter and practice it during free time in office & to get trained at Driving Range.
Yesterday i got my indoor golf kit from The Golf Planet which i ordered a month back.
Again I’m prone (or known) of over doing things.
I got a Golf Hat & a Gloves to play in indoor. As i want to be perfect. Even today i came with Golf Dress code.
- Colored T-Shirt.
- Jeans Pant.
If anyone wants to play please drop in. But I’m very serious about dress code.
- Colored Shirt / T-Shirt
- Trowser (Half or Full)
- Shirt Tucked in
So here is the preview of my Golf Kit.
Wish you all a Happy New Year (2010). As everyone i want to star this new year with a list of Resolutions and let me list it;
- Make my first Abroad Travel this year.
- Start my Book on “Hardships of First Generation Actors” and publish it this year itself.
- Workout & Have a good physique.
- Getting a Pretty wife or a Girl Friend ;).
- Start Collecting Expensive Gadgets & Buying expensive merchandise.
- Become a Golfer.
- Become a Good Photographer.
- Mentoring Budding Entrepreneurs.
- Starting 2 more entities under Cogzidel Group.
- Creating a residual income other than my mainstream income.
- Learn swimming.
- Start Open Terrace Networking to help startups & SME to network with professional and fellow entrepreneurs.
- Join Chennai Tracking Club & go for more tracking.
- Long drives to Pondy, Madurai, Bangalore, Mysore & GOA.
Will post the result by the end of this year.
Wish you a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
As an outcome of visiting CEO LifeStyleâ€™09 I got more inclined to;Â
- Buying a Yacht. The way it was displayed carried me away and I immediately enquired the price. An base model of Yacht costs Rs.15,00,000/- and the maintenance is only Rs50,000/- PA. Also the dealers will take care of getting clearance from all regulators. Now Iâ€™ve set an additional goal of buying a Yacht within next 5 years.
- Buying an in-house Golf course. Even this was displayed in the stall and I might buy it by next month. The entire Kit costs Rs.10,000/-
- Then I came across a cigar stall. Thought I donâ€™t smoke I like to collect and I got the address of the store so that I can start my collection.
- Other thing is to set a swimming pool in my terrace. I came across a stall where they help to build swimming pools. And they said setting a pool in terrace is feasible. Again new goal is to set a swimming pool in my terrace within a year.Â
For now these are the only things which have been in my long list of goals and I think I must work hard & smart to achieve these goals.