Iâ€™ve been blogging from 2002 but Iâ€™ve become a consistent blogger only for last one year. So that made me a avid blogger?Â
- I want to express my thoughts & experience to as much as possible.
- Want to document my experience and I can refer back to my good and challenging times and cherish them.
- After blogging my perception of looking at things got changed. I look for experience in every moment in life. When I come across traffic jams, corrupt bureaucrats Iâ€™m able to flush out my frustration by Blogging out.
- When I feel lonely I can engage myself because of Blogging.
- Blog is wonderful tool to market my company & thoughts.
- When I post a blog about any problem / challenge I get lots of help / solutions from my kind readers.
- After blogging I reduced on doing crap things that has saved lot of time & money for me.
There are more benefits Iâ€™m reaping because of blogging. I started blogging casually but I was taken by things I was able to gain and became a serious blogger.
Last four days in Madurai has been a different experience than my previous ones. Normally my stay is Madurai was full of discipline as I donâ€™t have any friends here, city is small to cover any distance & there is not much places to hangout.
But this time I was totally out of my routine because;Â
- I skipped going to GYM.
- I ate a lot as I found lots of eateries in Madurai which I was not exposed to previously.
- Hanged out in new hangouts as Big Cinemas has opened two new multiplexes and there are two more expected in KK Nagar.
- My friend base is slowly growing here.
- Kudos to Hypersomnia I slept for more than 14 hours a day.
Over all I canâ€™t cherish this moment officially as I think my productivity and work concentration has been severely affected. But personally I really enjoyed staying in Madurai and I started to develop a liking for the city.
So what did I do for last four days?Â
- Found a road side eatery which has vast menus for dosas. Its owner has become my good friend and Iâ€™m planning to do a coverage with him (The Hindu has already done a coverage on this eatery).
- Then I close my dinner with Jil Jil Jigardhanda as dessert. But to be frank drinking Jigardhanda has become like my second dinner.
- I finish the day by watching second show cinema from Big Cinemas.
- Found a new coffee shop near Apollo Hospital by name Coffee Float which provides nice atmosphere to watch cricket matches and sip coffees.
- My subordinates are doing a good job that they have made my work simple which eventually creates a lot for time for me.
- Then my new mobile phone has a Cricket Game in it and I spent more time playing cricket.
Anyways last four days has given me a new experience and I enjoyed being here and stayed here without complaining for the first time.
So this has been my experience for the trip and I need to hang here as I must go back home to do some cleaning work, take shower and board bus to Kumbakonam to attend a relatives marriage. Kumbakonam must be 6-7 hours of travel from here and I think I need not worry as Iâ€™m addicted playing cricket in my mobile.
Oops forgot to charge my mobile let me do that and finish all my work.
Bye Bye Madurai.