Iâ€™ve been blogging from 2002 but Iâ€™ve become a consistent blogger only for last one year. So that made me a avid blogger?Â
- I want to express my thoughts & experience to as much as possible.
- Want to document my experience and I can refer back to my good and challenging times and cherish them.
- After blogging my perception of looking at things got changed. I look for experience in every moment in life. When I come across traffic jams, corrupt bureaucrats Iâ€™m able to flush out my frustration by Blogging out.
- When I feel lonely I can engage myself because of Blogging.
- Blog is wonderful tool to market my company & thoughts.
- When I post a blog about any problem / challenge I get lots of help / solutions from my kind readers.
- After blogging I reduced on doing crap things that has saved lot of time & money for me.
There are more benefits Iâ€™m reaping because of blogging. I started blogging casually but I was taken by things I was able to gain and became a serious blogger.