Had to drive to Trichy on Saturday to take my Granny & Mom for a condolence. Again it was an electrifying experience.Â
- Started from home by 7:30 AM. Woke up early thought I slept only by 3 AM & had just 3 hours of sleep.
- Reached my uncles house in 4 hours and drove non stop.
- After a short nap had to go back to my grannyâ€™s village.
- There was Jallikattu (Bull Taming) which was restricted only to villagers. Iâ€™m watching a Jallikattu for the first time. Sadly I forgot to carry my camera to shoot the experience.
- Had good time with tiny tots & I became their favorite as I got them ice-creams and chocolates.
- Had dinner in my grannyâ€™s house.
- My grannyâ€™s village is on the shores of Kaveri River & spent some time in the river as it had some water.
- Got back to my uncles house in Trichy and went to sleep.
- Again went to village early in the morning for condolence.
- Had breakfast and went back to my uncleâ€™s house.
- Then returned back to Chennai accompanied by 2 more cars and there was race.
- Had lunch in a hotel attached to a petrol pump.
- Reached Chennai and went to my auntâ€™s house to offload some fruits.
- Then there was an invite from my cousin for dinner and we had dinner and had nice time pulling each other.
- Then returned home by 12 o clock and checked my email and crashed as I was too tired to write a blog.