Skip to content
- When a man steals your wife, there is no better revenge than to let him keep her.
- After marriage, husband and wife become two sides of a coin; they just can’t face each other, but still they stay together.
- By all means marry. If you get a good wife, you’ll be happy. If you get a bad one, you’ll become a philosopher.
- Woman inspires us to great things, and prevents us from achieving them.
- The great question… which I have not been able to answer… is, “What does a woman want?
- I had some words with my wife, and she had some paragraphs with me.
- I’ve had bad luck with both my wives. The first one left me, and the second one didn’t.”
James Holt McGavra
- Two secrets to keep your marriage brimming
1. Whenever you’re wrong, admit it,
2. Whenever you’re right, shut up.
- The most effective way to remember your wife’s birthday is to forget it once…
- You know what I did before I married? Anything I wanted to.
- My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met.
- A man inserted an ‘ad’ in the classifieds: “Wife wanted”. Next day he received a hundred letters. They all said the same thing: “You can have mine.”
- First Guy (proudly): “My wife’s an angel!”Second Guy: “You’re lucky, mine’s still alive.”
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: