What if I Failed?
When I blogged about completing 10 years as an entrepreneur. After going thru it I though what if I had given up in-between. Frankly I don’t have a perfect answer. On different stages I’d have taken a different call. But I’m thankful to god for making me stay. But I’ve a lot other wishes which were not full-filled because of being an entrepreneur.
- Wanted to be a monk for 5-6 months.
- Stay inside a forest or some place where there is not much people.
- Wanted to start a theatre.
- Learn some musical instrument.
- Wanted to be a Single Parent (Inspired by Raveena Tandon & Sushmita Sen)
Probably I’d have pursued something listed above.