How to choose a MediClaim product??
My father is yet to retire and I’ll not be receiving a mediclaim as my father’s dependent anymore… It is time for me to find out a good mediclaim product in the market which might help in time of need… Not sure if I’d be in a position to negotiate the benefits my father enjoyed… My father coming from a big reputed conglomerate he was getting claims for medical prescriptions & for small clinical claims…
When I enquired with some agents they say I can claim only for hospitalization… Also I’m very much a naive when it comes to choosing an insurance product… So, if anyone can advise me on following things it will be of great help;
- How to compare different mediclaim products?
- Where can I find no. of players who offer mediclaim insurance?
- How to negotiate for a better deal?
- What all question should I post to the agent?
- Pls share you experience in finding the gimmicks or hidden information?
- If I missed anything please help me by adding up right information…