Our Iyyapanthangal Outlet got damaged by fire. It was very unfortunate and frustrating news to start the day with.
Got a call by 5 AM from one of my director that our shop got damaged because of fire.
Must thank the cops and fire fighters for bringing down the fire and for their support.
They say it happened because of gas burst, but we had no gas inside the outlet. It was all induction based appliances. But there was no point in investigating.
This outlet in Iyyapanthangal has many first;
- It was our first Coffee Outlet.
- It was our profitable outlet.
- It was our flagship outlet.
- It was located near to my house.
This is the picture of the outlet when our honorable CM of the day passed away. There was no shops open and I took the risk to run the outlet to serve the people. Many people including cops appreciated us for keeping it open as there was no shops open near the vicinity.
For, now I’ve to thank the cops, fire fighters, my friend Ravi and the Land Lord for their support during this tough time.
Now, we are considering many options and one of the option is to completely close down the outlet.