Yesterday was a hectic & frustrating day;
– Slept long & reached to board meeting by 12.30
– Then had a nice board meeting.
– Then thought of video blogging & got free installation & integration of VBlog from Contus Support.
– Thought of publishing my first video blog but was unable do it in hurry.
– Rains spoiled the road & made it unwalkable.
– Caught a rick to board the bus.
– From there the nightmare started.
– The bus took a long route to Coimbatore.
– The route was full of pits and we were thrown up & down. Until we reached Erode we had a bumpy ride & was unable to sleep.
Though I enjoy such unexpected experiences. I was in a bad mood to enjoy it this time. But finally reached Coimbatore & started planning to chill out the bad mood.
Travelling on Mercedes Benz would be a bream for any normal person & I’m no exception to it. Sadly I’ve never travelled in a Benz vehicle.
Yesterday when I went to Parveen Travels website to book my tickets back to Chennai I saw an update telling new mercedes benz multi axle bus from Trivandrum to Chennai. Then after searching for ticket I came to know that bus goes through Madurai. I got thrilled & decided to travel on the bus at any cost.
When I checked the cost it was Rs.700/- only. I paid Rs.685/- for a Volvo multi axle to come to Madurai. But that extra money isn’t an issue as;
- They are making our dream of travelling on Benz a reality.
- They gave a paper carry bag with 500 ml water bottle, a Maa mango juice, a biscuit packet & wet tissues. They give us the feel of flying on an aeroplane.
I must thank Parveen Travels to bring elite things to common man. Also they keep innovating new things to attract their customers.
For sure Parveen Travels is going to be no.1 private player when it comes to travel. I’ve changed my loyalty from KPN to Parveen Travels.
My original plan after my tour of Alleppey was to get back to Madurai and then return to Chennai. But i was scared of Laxman’s driving and i decided to get back to Chennai directly as i had a company with Rooban. So this is what happened;
- We had no bus from Alleppey but there was a train by 4 PM. Rooban assumed it would be full and he suggested going to Cochin will give us more options.
- We boarded a Bus to Cochin with was one and half hour drive from Alleppey.
- Cochin was hot but was very nice city with was calm & had all attributes of a city.
- We got down and went to a place called M.G.Road which was a shopping area having lots of Big shopping centers.
- The same road had offices of many Private bus operators office & all the busses to Chennai were full.
- Then we took another auto and went to government bus-stand. Here all busses to Chennai have already left. Also bus to Pondycherry was full.
- Then we took an auto and went to Railway station only to find all trains running full.
- Then again came back to Government Bus-stop.
- Only choice was to board a bus to Coimbatore and the choice were a Trivandrum – Coimbatore bus which was about to come by 4.30 & a bus to Coimbatore from Cochin by 5.30.
- Since it was 3 o clock we had to wait till 4.30 & all bus had route names in malayalam and things were again confusing.
- Still bus to Coimbatore hasn’t arrived and we decided to board a bus to Tirupur and thought of boarding a bus to Coimbatore from there.
- When we sat we got an announcement telling Trivandaram – Coimbatore bus has arrived and we were lucky to get a cramped last seat.
- We had a hectic bumpy journey and we travelled through Tirupur – Palakkad & finally reached Coimbatore by 11 PM.
- Coimbatore is a place which doesn’t have a night life. Even second show movies starts by 8.30. Hotels gets closed by 10 PM.
- All bus to Chennai have left & again we had to work on options.
- We had a choice of leaving to our relatives house and start the next day. But i didn’t want to do that because the hard travel from Alleppey will become useless.
- We were lucky to get a cramped Mini bus which was overly dumped and no space to even stretch our legs.
- We had to immediately board the bus and we have no time to have dinner too.
- Then after 2 hours of drive driver stopped to have some tea and there i had a Maaza and we started again.
- Finally the bus reached Chennai by 9.30 AM.
Finally reached Chennai after a hectic travel for 21 consecutive hour. All this was possible only because of the the Ayurvedic Massage i had in Alleppey which kept my body cool.