I’ve been waiting to write on the topic “Live to Eat” for a long time!! Now I must than WordPress for pushing me to write on the topic for “The Daily Post”!!
I keep telling my family and friends that I eat to live and not the other way around!!! Unfortunately being overweigh, people refuse to accept my point!!
Even my mother and wife think that I’m a foodie!!! But let me explain why I don’t consider myself a foodie who Live to eat;
- I don’t go to restaurants to eat a particular choice of food!!!
- I keep eating curd rice or sambar idly everywhere & everytime. I don’t try anything new!!!
- I don’t eat if I’m not hungry!!
- My quantity of food intake is less!!!
Then why am I overweight??
- I eat at odd hours!!!
- I eat at odd times!!!
- I eat a lot of fried foods!!!
- I don’t eat a balanced diet!!!
- I don’t exercise!!!
- I drink a lot of cold water after a meal!!
By knowing the reasons for the overweight I want to work on the diet to reduce my weight, as I don’t have valuable time for workout!!!
4 thoughts on “Live to EAT!!!”
Best wishes in that! I suggest portion control as a good technique to add to the rest. 🙂
Thanks a lot for the suggestion!!! Just got to know about Portion Control from you!!! This is going to be challenging and let me try to practice it for a day first 🙂
Please don’t drink cold water after the meals.
Please drink hard water after the meals.
Yes Jegan!!! Stopped that habit and slowly developing the habit of drinking hot water after a meal!!!