Pasha is one place where I had only happy memories… In fact when I had to migrate to Madurai for a year this was the only place that I missed…
This is a place I went for bottom fishing & gained some business networks….
Am in this place after almost 2 years… A lot has changed since then like;
- No party beyond 3 AM
- Not a single old friend of mine is here
- It is not a Jam packed crowd
Only difference is I entered as a stag this time…
And the only similarity is Anand Nataraj… He has never changed & still his hunt continues……………
It was almost 6 PM reaching Chennai from Chidambaram… Almost all my pals were not available;
- Balaji is in Australia…
- Kavi went to Bangalore to meet his fiancee…
- Roshan went to Thirupathi…
And my saviour of the day was Rooban & things were not planning until the last minute… When I called Rooban at 6 PM he asked me to get ready for a drive to Pondy… I was not excited with Pondy for following reasons;
- I just travelled through Pondy while driving to Chennai…
- We were not planned and any messing will spoil the day…
- I always cant forget C@$%^Y in Pondy and am not prepared to there for any other event…
Then we finally decided to Settle for some place in Chennai… Since one of my old friend had taken rights to organize events at The Park I had open access to Pasha, Leather Bar & Banquet hall… Because of the crowd at Leather Bar & Pasha we settled at Banquet Hall… Events got started by 8.30 PM and when I checked time it was 1.30 AM… We all missed to Shout Happy New Year at zero’th hour… That was the fun we had that night…
Then we went to Thiruvanmiyur beach and stayed for some time… Then we started feeling hungry and went to Taj Coromandel only to be sent back because the Restaurent is closed… Then we went to Residency for buffer and after a small grub we decided to book room and stay there…
Since we got free entry and spent nothing for the New Year bash we booked a room at Residency slept until 1 PM and went back home… Then after wishing my parents, going to a temple with Roshan we rushed back to the Hotel to utilize the full 24 hours…
Over all it was really an electrifying New Year and I’m charged enough to start 2011 with a bang…
Last two days Iâ€™ve been partying hard and networked a lot and got reunited with my old friends. Yesterday being a Saturday I got a call from a friend who invited me to join his friends in a party in Asiana in OMR. Iâ€™m visiting the hotel for the first time and got linked with the Landlord of the Hotel & other entrepreneur folks.
It was fun time there because the Landlord was one of the committee members to select the live band in the Pub. The girls singing dedicated all songs to us because of Hari. Also Iâ€™m going to the Hotel for first time and it is really mind blowing interiors and experience.
From there we had a choice of going to a Movie or to goto Pasha. We choose to goto Pasha and we picked my friends Girl Friends. This time I remembered my mentor and I invited him to Pasha.
My mentor was happy about my comeback and he enjoyed his drink and dance. For some reason floor was closed by 12 o clock and we went for dinner and while dropping those girls I crashed my car while taking reverse.
Morning work-up only hearing the yelling of my mom. Thank god Iâ€™ve a supportive sister who came to my rescue. I promised to take her to her Idol Vijayâ€™s movie. Thank god she had some other commitment.
I got a call from one of the friend whom I met yesterday to join them for a house party. I went to his posh bungalow in Thambaram. This time most of them people networked are Compire, Serial Directors & actors. They were all drunk and I was unable to catch-up with them. Over all I didnâ€™t enjoy the evening.
Then from there we went to watch the movie which I promised to take my sister and you can see the review I posted for Vetaikaran.
I must thank my position as CEO of Software Company which startles when I get introduced. People immediately befriend me and call me next day asking if there is any vacancy for their friend / relative.
Over all I enjoyed the party and networking. Now it is time to start forth coming week with a bang.
We have decided to party last Saturday and all arrangements were planned ahead. The original plan was to head to 10 Downing Street in North Boag road as we wanted to goto a different place. My friends promised to come with two of his girl friends to take us in.Â
But things started too disastrous as usual. My friends got help up in a party in ECR and I got engaged in business meetings. The girls asked us to pick then before 9 o clock which were unable to do it.Â
Now all confusions started & some how we achieved what we wanted. Here is a synopsis of the night;Â
- I & my friends reached the place by 11 o clock.
- We were not allowed inside as we were stags.
- Kudos to our celebrity friend with whose help we were let it. But it was 11.40 PM.
- The floor was closed by 12 o clock and we literally did nothing.
- We didnâ€™t want to spoil the day and we headed to Pasha. Again with the help of celebrity friend.
- This was the first time I enjoyed danced with unknown babes. That too because of my celebrity friend. Girls approached him to dance with them and since we were his friends we got along well.
- Then this time Udayanidhi Stalin didnâ€™t make it to the night and the place was closed by 2 o clock in the morning.
- We were litrally asked to leave the parking lot because it was the day of Babri Masjid demolition.
- Still we were not fully happy and we planned to head to Checkers.
- Checkers was a pacca local crowd. But I enjoyed a lot here as this was something new and interesting.
- Then we were there doing some Bottom Fishing till 5 AM.
- Then we were too tired and I reached home only by 5.30 in the morning.Â
So we started with 10 Downing then hopped to Pasha & finally hopped to checkers. At the end of the day I was happy and an electrifying evening.
This saturday (21/11/1009) i went to Pasha a Discotheque in Chennai. Itz been 2 years since i’ve been to a Discotheque. A lot has changed since then.
This time i went along with a couple of celebrities and a relative of a MP. So, we were allowed in as Stacks. Since i went with celebrities i got linked with Richard, Gayatri Raghuram & Narein.
This time it was a electrifying experience as danced with some celebrity girls and with some expats.
Time ran so fast and now-a-days timings has been cut short to 1AM, previously discos were open till 3 AM. I was not in a mood to end the day.
When i made up my mind to wrap the day. There came a surprise. Udayanidhi Stalin entered the floor by 1 AM and he stayed for 2 more hours and we were able to hang around till 3 AM.
Then we went to TAJ to have my favorite Gilli Briyani. Over all my Credit Card burned. But it was a day to cherish after a long long time.
Then reached home by 4 AM and did some office work and slept by 6 AM and slept the whole Sunday.