This is a very interesting phase in life where I’m engaged with many parallel things and still enjoying every bit of it!!!
- Cogzidel Technologies management and daily calls with Sam and other important stakeholders…
- Working on the Coffee Project. Though Bala is doing the major task, working on plans, calls with Bala, follow ups with Ravi and working on the future roadmap!!!
- Working with IamCJ.in with Dinesh, as usual collaborating with Dinesh on a daily basis, as we are on the pilot run. Working aggressively to move the project to Alpha stage!!!
- Spending an hour everyday for the new crowdfunding project I’m working.
- Apart from this the tiny contribution to Wife and Mother…
- Working with SBI Bank for the home loan processing…
- Write one blog a day…
Thought there are hiccups, it is interesting as I measure the results on a day basis and working as tasks helps me to measure the progress of every task…
Never been so engaged. Also I’m enjoying this phase because it doesn’t puts me into stress, because I’m not struck on any engagement and have the option of working with some other task if I’m struck. For example last we(Bala & me)got struck with the Bank Wire Transfer issue and for 3-4 days it was taking us to dead ends… At such times we went out for a movie, blogged the frustration, worked on the coffee project and tried Wire Transfer Task again… Small progress on a daily basis kept us progressing and in a week the task got completed..
Wish this phase busy & interesting phase continues….
There are many To-Do list in my life but let me list the top five;
- Exercise and reduce 30 kilos of weight!!
- Meditate for an hour everyday!!
- Create a Neem Tree forest in a 10 acre barren dry place!!
- Survive an year by bartering!!
- Sunday’s live with nature by staying disconnected from Internet, Mobile & Television!!
When I come across a day where those to-do’s were accomplished will definitely make me feel happy and I’ll carry a sense of accomplishment!!
Then I’d look out ways to continue task which to-do’s that needs continuity and document other one time to-do’s!
Then I will start thinking What is my next To-Do? And workout ways to get that Done!
Always i rejoice days where i worked with full satisfaction. I carry that happy moments along with me & will funny & accommodating.
But I don’t know what happened today. I wanted to be calm, silent & serious. Without me realizing I had a wonderful day at work and i did following tasks today;
- Browsed Cogzidel.in & collected around 20 things which were bugs, suggestions & feedback for improvement.
- Wrote a case-study for Cogzidel Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Coordinated with Madurai folks who made me Happy by launching new product for CogzidelTemplates.Com.
- Had a productive meeting with my CTO where we discussed;
- Speeding delivery of projects.
- Road map for Sales Improvement.
- Ideas for new products.
- Plan for Development for Internal Framework.
- Had meeting with my CFO to discuss about;
- Status of fun raising.
- Collected tough cases faced to write case studies.
- Even before writing this blog finished writing one another case study.
This is supposed to be a fulfilling day for anyone and anyone must feel high. But for me everything looks normal and I’m not that excited. I normally go out to watch some movie when I’m sad or very much excited. Today i got a call from my friend to go for a movie which i turned down.
But i feel happy because the new change in me is only taking me in the right path.