What happened to my hobbies?
Last year I developed hobbies like;Â
- Physical workout.Â
That is because I was back from a big depression and I had lot of time and I wanted to divert my mind from all bad experiences. It was these hobbies which helped me to overcome strongly.Â
For last 3 months my concentration on all these hobbies are slowly coming down. I donâ€™t know if I must take it positively as;Â
- Iâ€™m getting busy because of business commitments.
- Iâ€™m back from memories of all bad experience.Â
Or should I blame myself for cutting down on my hobbies which have helped me in bad times.Â
Though there is every genuine reason like;Â
- System problem to download pictures shot from camera has diminished my interest in photography. In fact I stopped taking camera now-a-days.
- Blogging has taken a beating because Iâ€™m taking care of Sales for CCS where I travel to client places. So, Iâ€™m not sitting online like before.
- Same applies to twitter.
- I stopped travelling because of the long summer this year and still I didnâ€™t get back to loop.
- Again this is because of my laziness because of travelling.Â
But personally speaking I want to balance things and want to accommodate all the special things which were my companion during my lonely times. So from now I plan to be more professional and get back to loop.