Happy Birthday Thalaiva!!
Iâ€™ve grown like most of the folks in Tamil Nadu by admiring our idol Super Star Rajini Kanth. We call him Thalaiva (Leader) and all his movies have been super hits.Â
Rajini is known for his;Â
- Mass fan following in TN & many parts of the globe.
- He brought the cult of delivering Punch Dialogue.
- He is known for his quick reflex in movements.
- He brought the Style cult into Tamil cinema.
- He is known for showing unbelievable / unrealistic stunts or actions into Tamil cinema & yet it is been accepted by audience.
- He brought in Hero based comedy into Tamil cinema (which is one of the reasons for his success).Â
These are some of his movies which I admire;Â
- 6â€™il Irundhu 60â€™vadhu Varai
- Mullum Malarum
- 16â€™ru Vayadhinilae
- Murattu Kalai
- Thillu Mullu
There are more movies I like but these are some of my favorites of him.Â
To talk about this gentleman we have to tell him Simple, Soft, Polite in spite of being such a big Success Story. He is a Rag to Rich story and all aspiring youths can take cues from the journey of this man.Â
Acquisitions we have against our icon are;Â
- Not entering politics.
- Always degrading him while praising someone.
- Going to Himalayas ignoring his Fans.
- Not being stable in his decisions.Â
Even we are all upset on the above list of things. We still love him and admire him to the core.Â
Today our icon is celebrating his 60th birthday. Thought he gets old by age he is still young by heart.
On this occasion I wish our Thalaivar Rajini Kanth a Happy Birthday on behalf of all his Fans.Â
Long Live Rajini. So, that he can give us more movies.