Once blogging use to be a habit without which I couldn’t close my day!! It was real hard practice, perceivarance and discipline which helped to make it a habit!!! Over all this habit helped me in;
- Improving my communication skills!!
- Improved my vocabulary!!!
- Expressing my thoughts!!
- Documenting my daily life!!
- Experiencing Challenges!!
- Getting New Friends!!
- Becoming Open & Transparent!!
- Venting out frustration!!
As days passed this habit slowly became an addiction!!! This addiction made;
- Me stretch my day to finish my blog post!!
- Me depressed if I fail to make a blog post!!
- Me do unwanted things to make a blog post!!
- Me too transparent and open person!!
- Me loose my reputation sometimes!!
In spite of all those negatives it helped me feel free and expose my rightful image. I was able to move without carrying any burden on my shoulder!!!
But I wanted to stop blogging for some time because I thought that I should not get addicted to anything or do anything because of addiction!! So, I voluntarily stopped blogging for some time!!
By the time I got convinced that I was de-addicted and ready to start my blogging I got married.. Then on I couldn’t be the same transparent and open person.. There were things which my wife couldn’t tolerate and accept.. I had to hide things to her in order to avoid hurting her.. I fell into the trap of mediocrity!! So, I couldn’t blog any longer 😦
Frankly I do not want to show prejudice between my wife and parents.. I want to be the same transparent person the way I did with my parents..
Today while I was driving back alone from my wife’s native to Madurai I was thinking;
- Why I stopped blogging for marriage??
- Was I right or wrong in doing so??
Then I realised that the relationship and bond we carry with our parents are naturally stiched and we dare to take it for granted.. But with marriage we are building a bond which has to carefully crafted and stiched!!
I feel it was better sacrifice to hold my blog and my natural trait for the sake of building a relationship!!
Not sure how far we have crossed as a couple and the depth in our bond??
Should I start Blogging or Wait for some more time??
Just want to try it out with small doses 🙂
Hope Yamuna reads this blog sometime or some day and makes a comment 🙂